Categories

Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh How Things Can Change

This is how I started my day. It has been pretty rough the past few days with my son, Luke. He's the 3 year old. I'll go into details another day. So check out my draft from earlier...


I have to write as a serious outlet today.




My 3 year old is going to be the death of me. I know, I know, if I let him. Well, I'm strong most of the time, but him being "high needs" everyday for years really takes it's toll. I love him sooooo much. That is what makes this even harder. I end up beating myself up on those really tough days, when I just can't stay calm. 

Boone playn in the dirt!

After that I just took some deep breaths, chugged some caffeine & turned the day around. We pretty much stayed outside & when we came back in, my little nudists painted. 

Today went from an extremely painful day to a pretty fantastic day. Now let's pray for no night terrors!

No comments:

Post a Comment