Categories

Friday, May 20, 2011

Really time to start writing again...


So I had a fellow Atlanta gal inspire me to start blogging again. This is her blog http://flexfamilyarts.blogspot.com/ She will be featuring my Etsy shop on there starting the 30th. I'm super stoked. I've been working really hard on getting something going with my photography. Things are actually happening too! I have 3 places that have asked me to hang some work. Cameli's pizza ,  The Cherry Blossom Salon &  The Edgewood Corner Tavern . I'm excited, but I really need to start making some money to pay to frame these jokers. It will work out. I won't stop what I'm doing.

I am also in the process of getting things worked out so I can start working festivals. My bestest girl, Ashley, has offered to invest in me to get that going. Isn't she badass?! Next I need to find a babysitter to watch my boys for a few hours on Saturday mornings. Not sure they would chill at a festival;) Again, these things will work out.

I don't have the words to express how happy all this is making me right now. I may not be making money, but I'm doing things that set me on fire. Yep, very glad.

2 comments: