Categories

Monday, November 10, 2014

Cochran Mill Homeschool Day

I go through stages of feeling like a total tool for posting pictures of my day on Facebook. Today is one of them. My husband tells me he gets bummed when I hibernate from there. He likes being able to see what's going on in our day. I like sharing my life with loved ones that aren't around too. I like seeing that sort of stuff too. Blah, blah, blah...

Today we registered, at 5am this morning (thanks Miss T), to go to the Cochran Mill Nature Center's homeschool day. Today was for birds of prey. The boys dig it & I learned some cool stuff too.

They are picking through mice fur for bones here. These mice were once bird food. They had a picture and names of the bones to figure the skeleton out. 






We would usually go for a hike to have lunch by the water, but T was ready for a nap & the boys wanted to get home to put their skeletons together.




No comments:

Post a Comment