Categories

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wondering about their perception

(Tallulah with paint on her hand from earlier. I was holding her foot here.)

I just want this here. This was yesterday. The boys wanted to build stuff, so we did. Luke was working on a birdhouse & helping me build a platform so T could reach the mud kitchen. Both boys helped with the platform actually. Helped measure, mark, sand & drill. Tallulah wanted in too. I love days where my kids are all over making things themselves. I  also love seeing how they all 3 see me as a woman that will make whatever she needs. It's normal to them. Luke says how his mom can make *anything* (his words, not mine). I hope I instill this quality in my kids. 


Watching Tallulah with a hammer was so rad!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the fort is really coming along. Keep doing great things, sista! You inspire me every day!

    ReplyDelete