Categories

Monday, October 31, 2011

Guess I wasn't kidding...

When I wrote "wearing my heart on my sleeve". I'm glad I do though. I had people reach out that I needed to. Things are tough these days & if you don't put your fears & stresses out there, nobody will know what is going on in your life. Let alone help you. So much has happened since that post. I'm not going to post what...yet, but let's just say a lot is about to change. Unfortunately in the manner of getting our rug ripped out from under us. Nothing I can do to change it. I am about to go in full force to get things right/safe. I need to start focussing on festivals etc too. Time to make some $.

Anyway, it's Halloween & although there is so much throwing my surroundings out of whack, I'm focussed on right now. My boys are excited to dress up, see friends & go trick or treating! I'm excited for them.

1 comment: